Friday, April 27, 2007

Hugh Grant's Lunchbox

I thought this was a funny story yesterday when I first read it ... now I've seen the pictures, I am beside myself with laughter. However, given the state of his 'missile', I think my old client, Tupperware, should step forward forthwith and sponsor Mr. Grant in his next attack on the paparazzi. Call me old fashioned, but I'd always imagined Hugh to have a much more luxurious looking lunchbox!



Actor Hugh Grant has been arrested over an allegation he attacked a photographer in London, before throwing a tub of food at him. Photographer Ian Whittaker told the Daily Star newspaper he was kicked before the tub was hurled at him. The Metropolitan Police confirmed a 46-year-old had been arrested on suspicion of assault and has since been released on bail. Mr Grant's lawyers confirmed an incident was now under investigation.